Diane is an APA Sports Titled Physiotherapist and is one of the practice principals at Eastside Physiotherapy. Diane has over 30 years experience in all aspects of musculoskeletal physiotherapy and rehabilitation. Diane is the physiotherapist for Randwick Rugby Union Football Club, a position she has held for many years. She is the only female to be awarded Life Membership of Randwick Rugby Union Football Club.
Diane also consults at Eastside Physiotherapy located in Randwick.
- Diane has a Bachelor of Science (Anatomy) from UNSW and a Post Graduate Diploma of Physiotherapy from Cumberland College of Health Sciences.
- Necksafe accredited
- NSW Institute of Sport service provider.
- Practice principal of Eastside Physiotherapy and Eastern Suburbs Sports Medicine Centre.
- APA Sports Physiotherapist
- Operative and non operative of management of rotator cuff injury and shoulder instability.
- Contact and overuse sport injuries
- Rehabilitation following joint replacement
- Basketball injuries
- Basketball coaching of junior women's teams.
- Randwick Rugby Union 1985- present
- Classic Wallabies
- Lloyd McDermott 10's Hong Kong 2013,2014
- Team physiotherapist for the Sydney Rugby Union Representative team in 2012.
- Previous physiotherapist with Easts Rugby League, Sydney Supersonics and Comets Basketball.
- Golden Oldies Rugby 2011